Wednesday, October 8, 2008

From the mouths of future physicians

I know we all expect impressive things from medical students, considering the rigorous process they had to go through to get in. But here are some amusing anecdotes from conversations while I was waiting to write my Histology exam:
[Referring to a test out of 20] So... if you get 5 wrong, it's like 60%. Oh wait... 20. 75%. Good thing this isn't a math test.
Which students are writing in the other room? A to C? Oh okay, then why did they send me away...?

[After going to the other room and coming back] So it turns out that my last name starts with D.
The minds of your future doctors!

In all seriousness though, my classmates are very talented and intelligent.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Only one thought is in my mind as I read this: how did you manage to write this at 10 AM Wednesday? I'm confused. :S

a_ndy said...

Well my exam was at 8 AM, and it was only 30 minutes for Histology. They were running groups until 10-something I think, then there was time to study until 1 PM, so I went home and slept a bit, then went back.

janice said...

hehe, love the histology comments...