Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Comments made easy

While chatting with J-Rock, I learned that he found it necessary to check back frequently for replies to his comments. I thought it would be a useful feature if one could subscribe to the posts on which they had commented and be notified of replies by e-mail à la Facebook.

After a little research, I discovered that this is in fact possible. Simply log into your Google account and then, when posting, tick off the "Email follow-up comments to" box. You should be notified next time someone posts a comment on the same entry. Hope that helps!

If you're finding it too cumbersome to log in to your Google account each time you want to comment, then I would recommend checking off the "Remember me" box. The next time you click "Sign in" on the nav bar, you will be automatically logged in without having to type your password again.

With that said, keep the comments coming!

7 comments:

Teddy said...

I really like the song. I heard it before years ago but I can't remember where it's from.

a_ndy said...

Really? I think the song is quite recent. It's from the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, hence Yubin's attraction to it.

Teddy said...

Ok I got it mixed up with something else haha. no matters, it still sounds good.

Alexis said...

I do wonder how you med school people manage to leave comments at odd school hours at like 11 AM...

a_ndy said...

We had seminar from 9-11 AM. If you live close, you can make it home by 11:30 no problem.

Afternoon, we had Community Health field visits. Most of them start at 1 PM I think. Mine didn't start until 3:30 and it was midtown, so I had time to go all the way back up to each lunch and get ready.

Teddy said...

We're too cool for school.

Teddy said...

O Andy replied already. bah