Friday, April 3, 2009

Washroom profundities

Mello's boyfriend Lucky works part-time at our school. As we waited for him to come out of the staff room to eat lunch with us, our attention turned to the men's bathroom just adjacent...

Mello: When you were in elementary school, didn't you ever sneak into the girls' bathroom like after school to see what it was like?

Andy: Uh... no! Did you sneak into the boys' bathroom?!

Mello: Yes! Didn't everybody?

...

Lucky arrives...

Mello: Did you ever sneak into the girl's bathroom when you were little?

Lucky: No, but that's because I'd already been inside.

Mello & Andy: Oh...

Lucky: Well one time we had this snack sale and there was a storage room inside the girls' bathroom so we had to go into there to get all the chips...!

...


Mello: The first time I saw a urinal, it was in one of those single-person washrooms, and there was a toilet and there was a urinal. I had no idea what it was... I thought maybe it was another kind of sink.

Andy: You didn't put your hands in there did you?

Mello: No! But I really didn't know what it was. Someone told me that it was to wash your bum, but I was like, there's no water! Then I realized... it was a urinal.

3 comments:

>.< ! said...

I swear I'm not wierd....it's called CHILDHOOD CURIOSITYYY! =D

Michael said...

True story (TMI warning): I think in 2nd year, I really needed to 'go' (#2) and I rushed into a washroom in the basement of UBC's 'Student Union Building'. It was evening after one of my later classes so not many people there and nobody in the washroom.

I needed to go SO BADLY I did not notice the lack of urinals and the numerous stalls... which should've been a big warning sign.

It was only DURING the course of my... errm... GI functioning that a couple of girls walked in talking.

I waited till they left and there was no sound but still was afraid to go out.. I was wondering whether I should "rush out" to make it SEEM like I had just walked in... or just walk out briskly and hope no one reported me as perv. :( In the end, it all ended well...

And I'm possibly the only guy you'll know who's taken a shit in the girl's washroom.

a_ndy said...

LOL! That made my day :P