Sunday, August 30, 2009

I value personal space

The last full-day of work has come and gone, and school is quickly approaching. Apparently, my veiled shot at Sam reading Facebook over my shoulder the other other day did not go unnoticed. As a playful parting gift, my back was slapped with the following yellow sticky: "I value personal space as a commodity." Fair enough.

My supervisor kindly arranged a little lab pizza party to commemorate the last full working day for the Boy Wonder and me. Lablings from all over the floor flooded to our work area, drawn by the alluring aroma of cheese and tomato sauce. Given the unusual influx of not-too-familiar people, Sam expressed relief that she had not pinned her yoga clothes to the wall as per usual (Describing this event is a good demonstration of why I don't use real names on my blog).

So after a nightmare week with several work days that ran 9 AM to 8:30 PM, my full-time adventures at HUMP are over. Part-time only from here on in, juggling studying with researching. I'll miss you guys... but I'll relish the personal space. /jk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....yoga! I'm going to live vicariously through sam's hot yoga...I miss hot yoga...

-pun yau
(how's your cantonese?)