Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Montreal minimalist

So, this morning I stepped into the bathroom at my brother's condo and looked around for the requisite cleansing amenities. It was surprisingly sparse. In total, the contents consisted of:
  • 1 bottle of 2-in-1 shampoo-plus-conditioner
  • 1 bar soap
The only other notable feature was a strange cleaning device mounted near the shower head. Once activated, it automatically cleans the shower.

Last time we were in Montreal, I mentioned the presence of this device to one of my sisters. She replied, "Oh yeah! Did you see that thing too? I pushed it and it sprayed this cool, refreshing water at my face!" This prompted an, "Uh..." response from my brother and I as we tried to explain to her that she'd been doused with cleaning solution and not "cool, refreshing water."

P.S. We watched Bolt yesterday, and it was surprisingly awesome

P.P.S. The favoured hairstyle of MCAC youth is the faux-hawk...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Yo that's so cool, i want one of those shower cleaners. ;0;

Bolt was indeed a surprisingly good movie!

Btw when are you back? i'm staying DT Tues-Sat, will you be around?!