Friday, September 25, 2009

Palin takes her act to Hong Kong

Sarah Palin, the world's most laughable vice presidential candidate has resurfaced... possibly gunning to be the future leader of the free world. Scary? I think so.

Palin has decided to start her new publicity campaign in none other than my-favourite-city-in-the-world, Hong Kong. I guess she figured she'd take less flak in a country where most people don't speak English very well. [begin satire] Palin, sporting an arctic wolf skin bikini, had these words at her address. "I've learned a lot since hitting the campaign trail with John McCain. I've worked hard to improve my foreign policy pedigree, and I'd like to assure you that this time around I know that I cannot see Hong Kong from my house." [end satire] Sweet. Now get the hell out of my [parents'] city.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

I'm going to say what everybody is thinking and too embarrassed to admit:

Palin looks freaking hot in that picture!

Yes I said it!

a_ndy said...

I hate to rain on your parade, but I think that portrait is PhotoShopped. :P