Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's not hematochezia

me⋅le⋅na [muh-lee-nuh]

noun
Medicine/Medical.
abnormally dark tarry feces containing blood


To the tune of West Side Story's Maria:

Melena!
I've just met a girl named Melena,
Her dark and tarry stools
Are diagnostic tools
To me.

Melena!
I've just kissed a girl named Melena,
And I really must concede
She reeks of GI bleed
You see!

Melena!
Look around - it could be the stomach
Or a small intestinal attack

Melena,
I'll never stop saying Melena!

An endoscopy now would I refer.
Melena...

5 comments:

Catalogue of Queens said...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's it.

Riona55 said...

UM....why?

Joyce said...

......

LOL!!!! Oh man....

Jerry said...

lol that was pretty good. Though now that you have re-written lyrics to several different songs so far, I expected something even more wittier.

Nonetheless bravo!

a_ndy said...

There are good ones and there are great ones. This, I guess, was a good one.

Let's face it, how much can you say about Melena?