Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sandlot's Thanksgiving Ballad

To the tune of Fresh Prince:
Western Ontario for study and play
At a library where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, readin', relaxin', all cool
Watchin' some people inside of the school
When a viral infection
That was up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I picked up one little flu and my mom got scared
She said, "You're coming back home to Mississauga, my dear."

I called for a bus and when it came near
The sketchy bus terminal filled me with fear
If anything I could ask, "Where's this bus from?"
But I thought, "Nah forget it - Yo G, to Square One!"

I pulled up to the city about 7 or 8
So doped up on cold meds I could barely see straight
Thanksgiving turkey
Was soon to be done
With me on my throne, as the Queen of Square One

5 comments:

Catalogue of Queens said...

WAHAHAHAHA...this post makes me giddy. The bus driver is GANGSTA, i love it! hehe...I sang this aloud too (i couldn't help myself), but rest assured I will not be making a vid for this tune. :D

Catalogue of Queens said...

This is a natural consequence of my giddiness (see above), I jive to this:
SugarHill Gang - Rapper's Delight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MEL84yXh0

Catalogue of Queens said...

AGH!...I can't stop. LOL. Ok, I promise this is the last one. LOL...
Salt N' Pepa - Push It.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXKaa7Hbzk0&feature=related

hahahaha...this blog entry made my day all sunshiney...hehehe

Catalogue of Queens said...

Oh, I just realized that your blog is talking about how your friend got sick. LOL...I totally didn't notice that until now...um...um...hope you-the-girl-in-the-pic get better. :) lemon and honey mix does good to the throat. :)

sandlot said...

LOLLLLL

wow. andy. i'm pretty speechless. it's one thing to be tagged in your posts. but to have a whole post dedicated to me? AND IT RHYMES IN TUNE WITH FPoBA?!!!! amazing!

also, i just realized how hideous that warped picture of my face really is. oh dearrrr.