Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chasing those grey skies

To the tune of Blue Skies, a Healing Tonics classic:

Grey skies, raining on me,
Nothing but grey skies, do I see
Loved ones, so far away,
Dreaming of loved ones, here to stay.

When I woke up, heart in my throat
Thought you were gone, oh what a jolt
DOCH's got me down, and PBD
When will it end? Next's FMP...

Grey days, I'll soon be free
Chasing those grey skies, you and me.

This little ditty popped into my head walking from my car to the subway station. It may be a little on the emo side, mostly because I didn't sleep very well last night and the weather is crummy.

Still, I love these days.


This entry was
adopted by Brutus.

3 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I have skimmed this post.

sandlot said...

Still, I love you.

a_ndy said...

This entry was about you. I have to admit I was a little sad you didn't comment the first time round.