Sunday, December 13, 2009

If I ignore you long enough...

...maybe you will go away, DOCH exam.

My classmates all across the board are racking their brains (note to Mello: this is not the same as "raking") in both boredom and trepidation over our upcoming Community Health exam. I apologize to Kon for not posting an exciting and controversial blog entry today. I wrote today off as an outing with my summer research friends since Yee is leaving for Hong Kong (for school and forever) next week.

While it's been exciting to learn that I can rap the lyrics to any song ever made (even if it's not a rap song) in a stunningly embarrassing show of awesomeness, this unfortunately leaves me with two slightly truncated evenings to get through a wallop of lecture notes and biostatistics lessons. Maybe if I just close my eyes, tap my shoes twice, and wish real hard, my exam will go away on its own.

There's no place like Christmas... There's no place like Christmas...

5 comments:

Teddy said...

is that supposed to be you on the right? he looks awfully... feminine haha... and he's blushing too.... are we suppose to say awwww how cute?

it's ok, i think i have enough "excitement" these past few days.

a_ndy said...

Haha, no it's not me. It's a random character I snagged off Google. I don't have enough time to draw myself, nor would it turn out that well either. Although, based on what I gather from where I stole it, it is supposed to be a male.

Joyce said...

If only that worked...if only... ;0;

Jerry said...

I should get tagged in this post for being the one who caught Mello when she said her infamous "Racking the leaves" comment!

Otherwise how am I ever going to catch up?

a_ndy said...

It'll be a challenge.

...but since you've saved quite a number of my posts from zero-comment-Purgatory, I think I've have to put in a more concerted effort.