Friday, January 29, 2010

Best of Chronicle: Seasons 3&4

400 posts into the future, a beautiful young woman steps out of the sun. She says, "Come with me, if you want to love."

Fallen behind on Chronicle? The need-to-know to be ready for Season 5:

...

Best of Seasons 1&2

Best of Season 3
  1. City of Gangsters
  2. The DPRK
  3. Grade Divide
  4. Grad School Horrors
  5. Four-Eyes
  6. The Secretary
  7. Google She Chat
  8. Taking Liberties
  9. G.I. Cheesy
  10. The Driver
  11. En Garde
  12. In District 9
  13. Braceface
Season 3 Special
  1. Andinator the Musical
Best of Season 4
  1. The Golden Bikini
  2. Mortified
  3. Knocked Down
  4. The Secret Jerk
  5. Cinderella Effect
  6. Clinical Acumen
  7. Starf*ck
  8. I Once Was Deaf
  9. No Jedi
  10. Human Wrongs
  11. Gingerpwned
  12. My Brother's Keeper
  13. The Aesculapian Job

2 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I have read this post

sandlot said...

I am SO ready for season 5!

I will also come with you, because i want to love.