Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A writer between a rock and a hard place

So today, I was singing talking to my lovely girlfriend Sandlot (mush patrol alert!) about how I have a bad case of writer's block and didn't know what to write on my blog anymore. She responded with something along the lines of, "Really? I'll write it for you then. I'll dictate. You just type." I, feeling particularly compliant, agreed. This was the effervescently brilliant result:

Hello friends,

This is Andy. Umm... (Did you just write my "um"?) This is hard. I don't think I can do it.

That's what she said.

2 comments:

sandlot said...

I know what you can write about!

You can write about how your blue tooth is broken - makes me ask you to repeat everything over and over.

Jerry said...

Are you guys talking on skype?

Because if you are, I have noticed in the last few months that whenever I talk to my friend in Japan, things cut out, sometimes on her side, sometimes on mine, and we have to keep repeating things. It may just be a Skype issue.