Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TL; DR

Lately, I've cut down on blogging. I've set this new tempo intentionally, even refraining from blogging at times. It was my motive not only to save time for myself, but also to give some breathing room for those of you who read and comment.

It was to my chagrin, as I lamented on a post with a particular dearth of comments, that I discovered people desired a decrease in word-burden, not blog-burden. While I know that my summer entries have been far to skewed toward video games, Stewie presented another reason for the lack of commentary - TL; DR.

Apparently, this is an web-acronym for "too long; didn't read." /sigh

Maybe I should stick to a picture blog.

1 comment:

sandlot said...

TL;DR can also stand for:

Tammy Loves Dwarf Rabbits

This Lacks Drastic Reinforcements

Two Ladies; Delicious Racks

Tequila, Liquor; Drunken Ruckus